Daily Current Affairs 12 October 2017
Daily Current Affairs 12 October 2017 : One Liner Current Affairs is very useful for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC Steno, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, State PCS examinations and other examinations of similar nature. The presentation of the One Liner Current Affairs is provided in very simple and easy-to-understand language. We always try to bring you the updated One Liner Current Affairs.
Here are the Major News Headlines (One Liner Current Affairs) that happened on 12 October 2017. Banking Shortcuts brings you daily updated One Liner Current Affairs for ibps po, ibps rrb, ibps clerk, sbi, rbi, lic & all other exams.
1. President Donald Trump said he was nominates Kirstjen Nielsen to Department of Homeland Security.
2. Textiles Minister Smriti Irani on 12 October 2017 inaugurated the 44th edition of Indian Handicrafts and Gifts (IHGF)-Delhi Fair at India Expo Centre and Mart on the outskirts of Delhi in Greater Noida.
3. Cabinet approves MoU between India and Morocco on cooperation in the field of water resources.
4. India to send 3-lakh youth to Japan for on-job training.
5. Union Cabinet approves signing of the MoC between India and Japan on establishing LNG Market.
6. Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Belarus for cooperation in Vocational Education.
7. The Netherlands claimed a seventh World Solar Challenge title on 12 October 2017 after its solar-powered car drove the length of Australia in a little over 37 hours.
8. The nation’s largest lender State Bank of India is creating a 15,000-sqft innovation center in Navi Mumbai investing around Rs 100 crore.
9. With 13.7 percent contribution to the global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology workforce, India has emerged as the second largest market for the industry, a report by professional networking giant LinkedIn has revealed.
10. President Ram Nath Kovind gave away the National award for senior citizens to Indian boxing coach Gurbax Singh Sandhu and Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration, Academics and Management for 2017 to Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak.
11. Consumer Electronics major LG Electronics India announced the launch of an exclusive OEM co-branded card in partnership with Bajaj Finserv.
12. HSBC has appointed John Flint as its next chief executive.
13. Indian pacer Ashish Nehra has confirmed his retirement from International Cricket.
14. Commonwealth Games bronze medallist RMV Gurusaidutt clinched the men’s singles title at the Bulgarian International Future Series tournament.
You May Also Read: Click on Links Given Below ➡
See Also:- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine (PDF)
See Also :- Banking Awareness Questions For IBPS PO
See Also :- English Practice Questions
See Also :- New Pattern Reasoning Questions for IBPS PO
See Also :- High Level Puzzle Questions for IBPS PO
See Also :- Missing DI Practice Questions
See Also :- PDF Study Materials
See Also :-Previous Year Papers
See Also :- Complete Static GK Notes
See Also :- Complete Jobs Alerts
See Also :- Free Online Speed Tests
Follow us on Social Network