Current Affairs 12 October 2017 Quiz
Current Affairs 12 October 2017 Quiz: Current Affairs Quiz is very useful for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC Steno, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, State PCS examinations and other examinations of similar nature. The presentation of the Current Affairs Quiz is provided in very simple and easy-to-understand language. We always try to bring you the updated One Liner Current Affairs.
Banking Shortcuts brings you daily updated Current Affairs Quiz for ibps po, ibps rrb, ibps clerk, sbi, rbi, lic & all other exams.
1. Who of the following has been appointed the new chairman of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
a) Gajendra Chauhan
b) David Dhawan
c) Anupam Kher
d) Ashutosh Govarikar
2. Which of the following country qualified for the FIFA World Cup for the 1st time in the history?
3. The International Monetary Fund lowered India’s growth forecast for 2017 to what per cent?
4. Which state government launched Solar Briefcase to provide electricity in remote areas?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
5. What is the theme of the 2017 International Conference on Yoga?
a) Yoga is life
b) Yoga for holistic health
c) Yoga for body
d) Yoga for wellness
6. Who was appointed as President of US-India Business Council (USIBC)?
a) Nisha Desai Biswal
b) Sudha Jaishankar
c) Richard Verma
d) Nikhil Chopra
7. Which state is going to provide reservation to persons with disabilities in government jobs?
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which public sector Shipyard has bagged a contract for building 8 vessels for Indian Navy?
a) Cochin Shipyard Limited
b) Hindustan Shipyard Limited
c) Naval Dockyard
d) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
9. When is International Day of the Girl Child observed every year?
a) 12 October
b) 10 October
c) 8 October
d) 11 October
10. What was the theme of International Day of the Girl Child 2017?
a) The Power of the Adolescent Girl: Vision for 2030
b) The Power of the Young Girl: Vision for 2030
c) The Power of the Adolescent Girl: Vision for 2020
d) The Power of the Young Girl: Vision for 2020
11. Who of the following has been concurrently accredited as the next Ambassador of India to the Principality of Monaco?
a) Vijay Shankar
b) Ramesh Ahuja
c) Vinay Mohan Kwatra
d) Animesh Malhotra
12. Devendra Fadnavis launched __________ web portal that will help people get information about all the government schemes that they are eligible for.
13. Who of the following has been appointed as CEO of Freecharge?
a) Ankit Tiwari
b) Sangram Singh
c) Ankur Singhal
d) Vinay Mohan Kwatra
14. FIFA has decided to suspend the ______ with immediate effect in accordance with the decision of the Bureau of the FIFA Council on account of undue third-party interference.
a) All India Football Federation
b) Pakistan Football Federation
c) China Football Federation
d) Canada Football Federation
You May Also Read: Click on Links Given Below ➡
See Also:- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine (PDF)
See Also :- Banking Awareness Questions For IBPS PO
See Also :- English Practice Questions
See Also :- New Pattern Reasoning Questions for IBPS PO
See Also :- High Level Puzzle Questions for IBPS PO
See Also :- Missing DI Practice Questions
See Also :- PDF Study Materials
See Also :-Previous Year Papers
See Also :- Complete Static GK Notes
See Also :- Complete Jobs Alerts
See Also :- Free Online Speed Tests
Follow us on Social Network